Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock Pioneer cd player wont load cd's. I press the eject cd button and it says no cd, but when I try to put a cd in there it feels like there a cd in there.

·
Registered
575 Posts
There's a mechanism inside that broke mine did the same thing....and the cd player isn't pioneer its ac delco only the speakers are pioneer

·
Registered
103 Posts
not sure but sometimes if i put one in my home cd player it don't read it sometimes so maybe there is one in there it's not reading and might be why you can't put one in look in with a flashlight just to see my brother's son had two shoved in his car cd player when he bought his car (used) just might be that but idk

·
Registered
485 Posts
The CD player in my mom's Grand Prix did the same thing...There's a CD in there but pressing the eject or any buttons for the CD player do nothing. You'll probably have to get a new CD player.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
If it isnt fixable or a stuck cd, I was wondering how much is a new one from GM? $300-$600?
if you're willing to pay that much for a stock one why not just buy a damn good aftermarket one? i mean...you get better sound anyways

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you're willing to pay that much for a stock one why not just buy a damn good aftermarket one? i mean...you get better sound anyways
I do actually have an Alpine one, but I kinda like the stock look. I was sarcastically inflating the price on what I would pay. LOL

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I do actually have an Alpine one, but I kinda like the stock look. I was sarcastically inflating the price on what I would pay. LOL
lol, my bad.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do I keep the factory sub working, keep the tweeters working as tweeters, with a alpine head unit?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've fixed mine so heres the fix for anybody else.

All I had to do was pull out the radio fuse for a couple of minutes. Now the cd player takes cd's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.