Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Cobalt LS sedan and while cleaning today, I just noticed for the first time that the bottom front of the seat cover appears to be dangling loose just above the metal bar to adjust the seat position. The end of the cover has a bar that would appear to clamp on to a rim / lip or something underneath, but I couldn't find any such thing by feeling around. Any advice? I really don't want to take the whole seat cushion apart trying to fix this.

·
Registered
236 Posts
i re-covered the seats in my old sedan so i can tell you that the "bar" on the end of the fabric just clips onto the seat frame. you just have to feel around for it, its there trust me. it will be a pain in the butt getting it to clip back on but it will go. only advice i can give is that it'll be easier to take the seat out and do this so that way you can see the frame and therefore be able to see what you're doing :amuse:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Unbolt the seat and put it back on. Mine has been giving me fits too.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hey my seat cushion dangles under there like that :-D i just ignored it but if it clips back on ill give that a shot tomorrow lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.