Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just came by an alpine 3522s amp i was thinking about hooking this up to my rear speakers. do you think they would be able to handle the extra power?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Are they aftermarket speakers or the stock speakers if they are stock they will blow in a heart beat there only rated at 20 watts and the doors at 10 watt if they are aftermarket then they might depends on how many watts the amp is

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there the stock speakers non pioneer. well idk whats up then cuz ive hookd up the amp to them pushing i believe 50 watts to both for now and they sound pretty good i was surprised, and besides if i blow them that gives me an excuse to replace them, lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup i put this amp:
Alpine 3522s

2x30 watts rms (2x100 watts) Pure Class A power

Line Level In

Speaker input line in (including speaker terminal connectors

Gold Plated Speaker Terminals

Bridgeable Mode

Gold Plated battery,remote turn on and ground connectors

Independent gain control

High pass / Low pass Switchible Controller

Mono,Stereo Or Double selectable Controller

it's an older amp but it sounds great

·
Registered
43 Posts
there the stock speakers non pioneer. well idk whats up then cuz ive hookd up the amp to them pushing i believe 50 watts to both for now and they sound pretty good i was surprised, and besides if i blow them that gives me an excuse to replace them, lol.

Thats awesome glad it worked but still shocked that they are handling that lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
I need something like this to make me happy. THink Ill get a amp and two new speakers.

Can you take a pic of it installed?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah, id like to see how you hooked them up and final install that looks like a good option of what I want to do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea sure np it will take me a bit to get some pics. we just had our baby boy. that and it looks pretty bad i havent had time to hid everything and install my 2 10's lol. but i will have pic in a few days

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.