Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well didnt I shit my pants tonight :suspicious:..

Came from school to my hood and went to get gas. I filled her up and was on my way home (a mile away).. I was curious if I could make the next light which usually starts blinking 3 secs after the one I'm on turns green. Its about 700ft away from my position, and I have about 10 secs to get through..

I shift into I gear, and let her rip. I take her to about 45 before I let off and see there is no way I can get through the light unless I keep it floored all the way... So I'm sitting at the light for 5 secs, and a car rides up behind me. Light turns green and red and blue start flashing :sick:...

I'm like ****!!!!! I pull over, the dude asks for my license and reg as usual, he asks if I'm Polish (my full name is Tomasz= Polish)... Bingo! He only checks my registration and proceeds to ask if I have any drugs on me. Hands it back and says I was speeding and my tint is too dark (35%), then says good night..

Now I'm not complaining, but what kind of drug cop are you not to even check my car properly!?!?! He asked me if I was carrying like 10 different drugs or substances yet didn't even check lol..

Funny night :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah lol... cause polish people are gangsta :idea:

My friend took the NYPD exam and wants to be a cop, he said all they need is probable cause to search the car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
its a scare tactic to get you to fess up. I had a cop ask me once if i had any weapons/drugs/etc, then if I had ever been to jail before (WTF???) anyway, he was such a douche he came back and told me to get the hell outta there.

Btw he had pulled over another car at the same time. (they prob had the drugs. lol)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'll attest to Polak's being "gangster"...Maciazka here.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
werrd.. siema! z krakowa lecimy :amuse:

I just thought it strange, he didn't even check my license or proof of insurance, in a rush he was.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
really? here in Canada they can't. although if you don't let them they just impound your car until they get a warrant so it really is the same. you definately got lucky not to get a ticket though

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ lol, tints or speed? :amuse:

I played dumb when he told me the tints are too dark.. I said" ummm the guys at the shop where I got them said 35% is on the safe side and won't get me pulled over" :bigsmile:

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
really? here in Canada they can't. although if you don't let them they just impound your car until they get a warrant so it really is the same. you definately got lucky not to get a ticket though
well what they do here in canada is they will ask to search your car if they think you have something, if you refuse, they"ll hold you there while they try to get a warrant. Takes long though, like an hour...this guy i knew told me all this after he got pulled over in his overly tinted, 22" rim modified denali lol. He was gangzta hahaha

·
Registered
276 Posts
lol the cop was probably clock-watching and trying to burn time until his shift was over.
And Polish people are the coolest gangsters you will ever meet.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
well what they do here in canada is they will ask to search your car if they think you have something, if you refuse, they"ll hold you there while they try to get a warrant. Takes long though, like an hour...this guy i knew told me all this after he got pulled over in his overly tinted, 22" rim modified denali lol. He was gangzta hahaha
Ive never heard of that. I know a couple people that got pulled over and the cops said unless they let them he would impound their cars. The one guy said no and the cop actually impounded it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.