Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car might be slow, but it'll stop fast! LOL

R1 Concepts double-drilled/slotted rotors with rust protection and Hawk HPS pads. Didn't figure I needed to snap the pic of all 4. lol

And don't mind the bread and girl scout cookies in the background. It's raining out and I thought the counter would make the best spot to take the pic. Too bad the picture quality sucks...thanks Apple! haha

·
Registered
810 Posts
i want those!

·
Registered
276 Posts
good god andy lol someone went parts happy with taxes didnt he! lol

·
Registered
869 Posts
You know those rotors aren't going to make that much of a stopping difference right? They are drilled and slotted to reduce fade. The pads help though.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, they're installed. Apologies though for this crappy lit picture, from an even crappier iPhone.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
looks good, I am waiting to get alil more money to get some hawk pads and get my rotors back on. Not sure how much you've driven it but I hear you have to get them warmed up before they really get to the stopping but did ya notice a stopping distance, like longer, when you first set out for a couple miles?

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks all.

And yes, the stopping distance had increased a little bit. But, it didn't take very long for it to be back to normal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.