140 Posts
Is that WHITE Motegi MR7's on a car with SILVER racing stripes? LOL

Looks good otherwise.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bunch of stuff...lol.
unfortunatly i work for the steelers and gotta be down there tomorrow to work the game.. im in the mech department; hats, shirts, jeresys and whatnot

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Free rimz? You cannot beat that with a stick. Nice ass ride. Where did you get your steering wheel center cap from?
ya the rims were from an X street racer (at least i think he was haha) he is a BIG tuner head and really into drifting... in fact Mike u prolly know him, Dave the Bentley Mechanic.. ya he had one of the rims sitting next to his box at the shop and i jokingly said hey man when r u goin to let me throw those on my balt.. and his response was.. as soon as i get home ill throw the other 3 in my car and bring them 2 u... as for the center cap.. i cant remember the site but i googled it and found it.. the site said it was for a pontiac solstice and odvi there both GMs so the steering wheels are the same sizes

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the badge on the back of the car.. lol... its a sporty-er LT model.. i think the special editions came with different rims.. stripes.. spoiler.. AUX input.. not really sure what else..i THINK the paint color (atleast my pearl blue), i havent seen a balt with my color other then special editions,

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Work for the Squeelers??? EEWW, can't get worse then that!! LOL, just busting your balls.
lol i know... ohh BTW.. are the browns gunna count 2010 as another "rebuild" season or are they just that bad?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

^^that was post # 69 for me haha^^

·
Registered
140 Posts
They are HORRIBLE with Delhomme at QB. I think we'll actually win a few with Wallace at QB. Would love to knock off the Bungles today. We'll see. He has gotten better each game he has started. Hopefully he keeps it up and wins a few for us. Not sure we'll do better then the 5-10 record we had last year. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.