Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows everyone doing, my name is Jon..Just today I bought a '07 Cobalt ss/sc black..

Alittle about me Im 20 born and raised in Phx, AZ been here all my life just enjoy working on cars and dealing with anything and everything business related..

Previous car that i just had no more then a few hours ago was a '91 Toyota MR2 Turbo mid engine vehicle..Some may say I was stupid for giving up the vehicle but I did it for 2 reasons..Need to build credit and want more room then just 2 seats, oh and also living in AZ and not having air conditioning is not a fun time..

So thats me if you have any other questions dont hesitate to PM me Im not new to forums so Im here to learn about my new project and always open to being taught..So if it helps treat me like Im new to cars (technically I am to this car) Just let me know what best upgrades would be for this car..Cause Im definitly looking at having this for awhile..

·
Registered
124 Posts
welcome! im down in tucson, its nice to see we have at least a few az members.

·
Registered
496 Posts
ah finally someone from Phoenix! wasnt sure if there was anyone else

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Mang!.......Hey, do any of you guys hang out at the Pavs ?

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thnx for the warm welcome! Yea, actually funny that you mention that Im going out to Pavs with some buddies..

But definitly, yea it was weird getting out of the car in hot weather and my hands are cold..haha!

But like I was saying, I definitly want to try and learn as much about this car as possible..Becuz Im new to SC's and dont know much about them, I mean I have a general idea but Idk the set up and what the difference in parts are from a turbo set up..?

Also went to Chevy dealership and found out they dont do the stage kits anymore, any suggestions on where to possible go for that and also how much boost can you run off stock motor? Is it possible to change the boost settings but there is something I noticed when driving the vehicle that each gear seems to be set at different boost points..1-2 of them come close to 10psi others go 5psi 6psi would be psuhing it..Plus is it higher boost that makes the SC make the scream noise, I know that is a out of the blue question but thats definitly something I like to hear its trading the BOV for The Scream..lol lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site. enjoy your stay.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.