Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk how many people saw this video before but i seen it the other day on youtube and i have to say its one of the funniest street racing videos i have ever seen! a 3000gt and a honda civic are racing it out in a parking lot and the 3000gt tbones the civic and the cops end up coming. check it out you will hopefully enjoy too lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXXHVoc5hOc

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

dont watch the first link watch this one. this one shows the damage and shows the cops coming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrocJO-p20s&NR=1

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've seen that video before.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
This has been posted before. It's totally worth watching again though. So funny watching stupid idiots get pwnd.

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah dude what insurance company do u have? i want 600 dollars per half year
I'm insured under a 2002 Intrepid my dad usually drives. And my deductible is 500 bucks. Its state farm though they don't allow lowering and aren't to fond of modifications :notrust:.

Not to say you can't do them, I just would not inform them.

altered Vehicles- With the help of your buddies and a good mechanic, you've customized your car. Your car may be the envy of the neighborhood but it MAY NO LONGER BE INSURED. We DON'T provide coverage for such vehicles. Altered vehicles are those physically or mechanically altered in any of the following manners:
1) Contours changed in any significant fashion from manufacturers design (wide body kits, ground effects, custom bumpers, ect) 2) Centre of gravity/normal body 'level' has been materially changed (lowered suspensions) 3)Equipped with non-standard accelerating devices or equipment designed for unusual performance ie. nitrous oxide (turbo, superchargers, ect) 3)An engine NOT available from the manufacturer as a standard option for the year and model (modified motors including port &polish, modified heads, intakes, this area is a little grey ) 5) Extra-wide treaded tires designed and normally used for racing (this area is a little grey as well as the agent mentioned larger rim sizes plus materially wider rims and ultra high performance rubber that could be used both on the street or for track days)

" If your vehicle has been altered, you MUST notify your agent who can arrange for alternative coverage. "

This is for Canada only though

·
Registered
143 Posts
^^^ I would so drop them. Not to mention all the issues with State Farm denying coverage to all those people when Katrina came thru.
I'm only 16:laugh:. My dad pays for everything anyways and he has had the same guy, Steve, for 20+ years. Maybe when I take a step out side, I may switch.

·
Registered
680 Posts
So funny!
Idk whats funnier the actual fact that they crash or the commentary in the background XD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.