Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on streetsideauto.com looking for springs and while I was looking a sound comes up and a new window open up says suport chat. The support person aske me how can I help you xaaxaxax I was like WTF never seen that before.
Anyone heard of Streetsideauto.com - I think its good way to help your customers.
Right now Im chating with him and will post my conversation latter xaaxaxax
So again Any info on that site ???? can I trust it ????

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

They got me Eibach Sportlines for 226 - freeshiping - I think its a good deal and will order in about 3 days

[Bernie] Hello, I'm with the StreetSideAuto.com sales and technical assistance department, can I help you with any questions you may have?
[Visitor] xaaxax
[Visitor] yeah
[Visitor] Im looking for Eibach sportlines
[Bernie] What make model and year
[Visitor] 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS/na
[Bernie] let me look I am on the phone I will be right there
[Visitor] allrght
[Bernie] I looking
[Visitor] allright, Take as much time as you need.
[Bernie] 2.0 engine?
[Visitor] 2.4
[Bernie] 49938 sells for 226.86
[Bernie] Free freight
[Visitor] Ok, I will take a look at part # 49938
[Bernie] Thanks for contacting us! Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to keep up on the latest products and receive special members only deals! Auto Parts Sweepstakes, Street Side Auto Shopping Spree, Shoppping Spree, Sweepstakes at StreetSideAuto.Com
[Visitor] Thank you very much for your help

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
wow, now that's customer service for you!!

well just checked them out. they don't ship to canada so that kills it for me :'(
we're always getin the short end of the stick up here god dayum

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Yes... bought my new, factory packed Corsa Touring system for my G5 there. Touring setup SHIPPED for $635.00!!! Their shipped price was a lot lower than anyone's shelf price alone! Good service and fast ship. I had a very positive experiance with them.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes... bought my new, factory packed Corsa Touring system for my G5 there. Touring setup SHIPPED for $635.00!!! Their shipped price was a lot lower than anyone's shelf price alone! Good service and fast ship. I have a very positive experiance with them.

Thank you I will keep that in mind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.