Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and gals, since the front end is being a ***** and i am having trouble keepin the bumper aligned right i am moving away from that project till winter so sorry guys front end back to normal... for now dont worry lol... so here we go.
i want to get this one done before the show here coming up so heres the plan. GUTTED the interior completely out to where i am going to make the stripes follow EVERYTHING! all the plastic pieces, the headliner, and the seats i am going to wrap in vinyl. Ok last night i started the tear down and today when i get off work i will be doing the passenger seat back seat and the rest of the pieces hopefully with the headliner.

pictures up about 630 ish if not sooner of the tear down. i will be taking a million photos on the way to make sure that anyone who wants to have a question answered i can give a detailed description.

and my poll question of the day is.. with my wheels.... should i paint them yellow and black untill i get some wheels next summer? the face would be black and the edges yellow. thanks again guys for being there for me...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Updated with pics!

ok pics as promised!!!

this is how she sits now as in day one... i hope to have the pieces done by sunday night.. and the seats done by next weekend. well here we go!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Hell yeah weight reduction FTW!! lol No GL with the project man! YOu have one of the most creative minds i have seen when it comes to custom mods. So I am excited to see this.

As for the rims, I'd say black or nothing.. Color matched stock rims = rice IMO

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i am going to paint preview them and get some opinions lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imagine all black and then this... this is my fav at the moment.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
be sure to remove the SS.net sticker too. That is weighing you down as well. !!!

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Man, can't wait to see how this turns out!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
dont do it. a guy with an ss i was looking at getting before i got mine did the same thing only left the part you have yellow in the pic chromed and it looks sooo bad

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
jdm i wont do it if you give me 4 luggers like yours ;)

i am actually waiting to get a set just like them and do a yellow lip black inside

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dang, you make me so jealous. I wish I was back home where I could be constantly working on my car. This is the one thing about College that really sucks, I can't do what I enjoy most, working on the car.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I smell a time attack soon! :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
sorry guys just changed that someone at work wrote that i apologizw if it sounded bad... well anyway here are pics lol enjoy the lovely 5 hours of wet sanding and regular sanding and this is all the farther i got... so beware anyone who has yet to do a sandin down process... its sucks donkey balls! lol hopefully some color will be layed down sat... here we go

no more gritty plastic-ness

cooper askin where his damn seat went.... lol interesting ride... no car legs without a seat lol

this was at niagra falls when we went... sry just found it... its bad when the wife was tellin me to get the camera out and snap the rice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.