Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

New Pics

Not much done yet, just a spectre cold air intake, no rev limiter or governor, tinted tail lights, cleaned injectors, fog lights, kicker comp vr 10" sub, audiobahn 10" sub, soundstorm 1200 watt amp, aftermarket shift knob and boot, completly debaged, shorty 7" antena, painted trunk key lock, and motor flush will full senthetic oil.

Over the summer its getting interior painted, interior neons, 3" dc cat back ehaust, rims, and 5% tint all way round.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because its not going to always be stock. Plus it cut out at 115. Not fast enough for me or the motor.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Because its not going to always be stock. Plus it cut out at 115. Not fast enough for me or the motor.
not a bad start, not a fan of the stickers in the interior, but at least its something you have under the hood.

for being a smoker, I assume as you have the "smokers package", the lighter and ash tray, the interior is fairly clean of ash. my parents cars cloud up when you sit in the seats they're so coated in soot. lol

I like the side decal, but I think it would flow better if you got rid of the gm badges.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not a bad start, not a fan of the stickers in the interior, but at least its something you have under the hood.

for being a smoker, I assume as you have the "smokers package", the lighter and ash tray, the interior is fairly clean of ash. my parents cars cloud up when you sit in the seats they're so coated in soot. lol

I like the side decal, but I think it would flow better if you got rid of the gm badges.
Thanks. I actually only have the spectre sticker. The "remove after flight" is a ribbon.
And i do try to keep my car clean. I'm a mecanic and trying to keep dirt and oil and grease out isn't easy.
I dont really like the decal but it came with the car.
And i do plan to debadge sometime soon.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Thanks. I actually only have the spectre sticker. The "remove after flight" is a ribbon.
And i do try to keep my car clean. I'm a mecanic and trying to keep dirt and oil and grease out isn't easy.
I dont really like the decal but it came with the car.
And i do plan to debadge sometime soon.
Given the "Remove before flight" ribbon, I'm going to assume you're an aircraft mechanic?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never knew that. I actually got it on an airforce base.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont either.lol. Ive been trying to find a system for it now.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Looks good man! I def see the potential! No need to remove the stripes per se but def get rid of the side trim... Good luck in ycotm!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New pics. Tell me guys what you think.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Good start. Get rid of that dealer sticker NOW!!!!! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

oh and where did you get that shift knob and boot?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good start. Get rid of that dealer sticker NOW!!!!! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

oh and where did you get that shift knob and boot?
I want the decal sticker gone.lol.
as for the knob...walmart. $10. I was using my stock boot then i picked one up from autozone.lol.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL I had to pick up one of those "remove before flight" ribbons :p
did you ever find one? if not ill pick it up for you next time im on that base.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.