Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I dont think it will cover well, since Nightshade is meant to be transparent a little bit. But worst case scenario is it doesnt work, you take it off and start over.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What about night shading chrome rims...? They would end up being like a high polished semi chrome and black rim.

·
Registered
199 Posts
What about night shading chrome rims...? They would end up being like a high polished semi chrome and black rim.
they have a paint for that its called chrome shadowing (blackchrome) it will look better using that

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey that looks surprisingly good, just gotta fix up the top bowtie
Probably because he just got done spraying them. I tried it and it looked good until they dried. Looked like a 4 year old took a black sharpie to it. Just go out and scrounge up $10 and buy some plastidip. Works wonders.

·
Registered
106 Posts
They still look like that now been through car washes snow storms etc.. I clear coated them too so its still got that new look

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I did this because I was boerd between drying times. Still painted black with nightshade but it is chipping and I am probably just going to plastidip it. Depends on how you spray, I did it so it was completely black no color coming through.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I might have to try that black chroming on my rims. Add a nice touch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.