Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as i said before im doing my suspension! well my springs came today and um.. IDIOTS SENT ME 4 FRONT springs instead of the 2 front and 2 rear... so now i dont think ill have it done before the meet! :mad::mad: sucks big time!! now i got to send them back and wait for replacements!

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
True most companies will do that when it is their mistake. You still have to return two of the springs though, but at least you should be able to get the springs on in time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha hey guys... i got H&R sport springs got them from advancedspeedshop.com i played a hell of a phone tag to get it all straight. they were really nice about it so well see what happens!.. im really hoping that they get here soon i want them before the meet!!! *fingers crossed* i still dont even know if my sway bar was shipped yet but i got my strut bar and stab. links already waiting to go in... i got to paint my strut bar before the install though!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i just got an email from the guys over at H&R and they shipped out my new springs ill have them the 11th I HOPE I CAN GET THEM IN Before the meet!!!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yea for sure im not blowin out my tires on a 13 hour drive heh... im gonna do everything i can to get them on before then i only got one day to install it all before the meet ... got to paint my strut bar and hope my sway bar gets here soon!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
oh yea for sure im not blowin out my tires on a 13 hour drive heh... im gonna do everything i can to get them on before then i only got one day to install it all before the meet ... got to paint my strut bar and hope my sway bar gets here soon!
Youll be all set to ride the mountains! lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
haha damn man that sucks, glad you got that all in order! too bad i live so far not to be able to come to the meet. One day, one day.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yea im gonna be alll set!!! i got to find out why the hell they havent shipped my damn sway bar yet! better hurry! PUMPED FOR THE MEET!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my brother is coming thats all i know of...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.