Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a sub enclosure like the one that came with my pioneer system. The catch is I want it for the passenger side.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i've looked man i couldn't find anything like that ... but what you can do is take it the dealarship and see if they have any info

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
if you can't find one then you're probably going to have to fiberglass one :(

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
if you can't find one then you're probably going to have to fiberglass one :(
thats should be a :) not a :(
custom work is awsome, and if you do it yourself will be cheaper then buying a pre buil enclousre. And plus you'll learn a new skill. Give it a go man.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
lol, well it would be a :) if i knew how. but sadly i dont, and with that being the case i have to go to my local audio shop. im pretty good friends with him...but he isnt cheap even when he's cutting me a deal. curse my small area and no competition...but yes, i do love the look of a custom fiberglass box, not the price :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I have been searching for something that works for a while now. Hopefully I can find someone with the stuff to build one for me. I have a feeling that if I do it myself it will turn out looking like a melted milk jug.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
hey man you gotta learn some how.

before i was debating on wether i should paint my own headlights or just buy a set of black headlights. i figured id **** it up, i didnt know what i was doing, but i decided id give it a go. It turned out GREAT. wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, and now i know how to do it myself for next times. Same with nightshading, i was planning on buying a set of taillights already smoked. Did i myself for a fraction of the cost it didnt look good at first, i redid it turned out great and now i can do it whenever i want!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Plus nothing bad is going to happen if you mess up, just redo it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks guys. I have been searching for something that works for a while now. Hopefully I can find someone with the stuff to build one for me. I have a feeling that if I do it myself it will turn out looking like a melted milk jug.
where do you live?? i've done a few enclosures

·
Registered
802 Posts
ok kool so our trunk is the same dimensions.... give me like a week and i'll see what i can cum up with.. i'll try to mock up as close to factory as possible

·
Registered
802 Posts
it wont be much i should have some scrap stuff layin around... like i said let me build it first so i can try and get it right then we'll talk probably not more then 60 and watever shipping would bee

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.