Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im putting subs im my car and my friend said he weill sell me his 2 12" legacy subs and amp for 120 used and he had them for about 3 years but i was looking at bestbuy and i can buy 2 12" insignia subs + amp for 150 with 5 year warenty what should i do? is legacy any good? how about insignia?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this guy has them and they sound alrite but what you recomend keep in mind im 17 and i dont got alot of cash too dish out

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iknow what your saying but i heard the insignas and to me there fine but people saying there shit

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
They probably are shit, you just don't know what to listen for.

Cheap subs are generally that - cheap. You get what you pay for.

I do love my JLs. <3

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
tell me what your budget is, then we can work from there.

·
Say What again!
6,036 Posts
That's what mine were. 12W1v2s. LOVED them.

I just have my MTX Thunder6000 10" in the car right now (it came with my Camaro, and I swapped it out for the 12s) - complete with rattling dust cover and all, haha. It pounds nicely, but the JLs pounded harder and sound better.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i used to work for best buy and insignia has some sketchy stuff but their car audio is all made by alpine and blapunkt (what they use in stock porcshe cars)

if it has the 5 year waranty for 150 i would get that. i never had a set come back and they sound good. its a great deal for 150. i think it comes with an amp to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.