Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only took about 3 1/2 hours, I used both of the DIY's and pieces them together....looks good I think, I did not cut my bump stops and I did the mudflap delete. I have noticed the suspension is soooo much stiffer, i felt like i was going to roll going around turns before. I had very little difficulty, the only hard part was removing the control arm, don't quote me but I used a 17mm wrench on the back side to hold it still, you have to slide the boot off and hold it...that wa the only thing that took me a while to figure out, I used the method without spring compressors but I used them, they made it a little easier to slide the spring back up into the strut well.

I hope you all like it, I'm getting all black 17''s and 35% tint when I get my taxes and I've already ordered my head and tail overlays along with a 6'' antenna...lemme know what you think.

thanks.
Duffy
before

after

·
Registered
455 Posts
looking good bro, looking good. it'll look sick when you get the black rims on there.

·
Registered
931 Posts
haha thanks for the pics.. its a great picture for me to see what mines gunna look like...(weve got the same car...) looks GREAT btw.. ill be trying this in the spring..

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can buy em off me, im getting tinted overlays...pm me

·
Registered
1,115 Posts