Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any suggestions for a good audio system that includes a gps/music video player?

not looking for something over 1000$, but money isnt that much of an issue. dont need top notch :)

thanks

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
what are you refering to when you say audio system? deck? speakers? subs? amps? everything?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
as far as double din decks Im not much help. Ive ever got signle din before. Ive never been a fan of Pioneer anything. you should check out Alpine

·
Registered
248 Posts
make sure u look at the rms wattage and not the max wattage when getting an amp or sub....

the brand empire on subs is amazing, most of there subs pump 1000 W RMS so you only need 1 sub.

i have one 400W RMS sub and i dont think it pumps enough although if i got another sub to go with it it would be perfect.

so yah check out the brand empire on amazon and if u want to buy ANY car electronic thing then do not buy at best buy buy at sonic electronix.

i dont anything against best buy and i actualy love going there but they are over priced....the subs i bought at sonic electronix cost 60 bucks, the exact same ones cost 120 at BB

·
Registered
618 Posts
I got a kenwood ddx512, kenwood 6.5, kenwood 6x9, kicker 10, box, wires, 4 ch amp, taxes pretty much everything for 850 at SONICELECTRONICX.com

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
JBL Ftw! Lol but for head unit, I have had pioneer and clarion. Pioneer was great, I recommend their head units, they're good! I now have a clarion, but since it's like 2 years old, there's a lot of bugs in this model. As for alpine head units, I am not super familiar with them but they seem alright. I would say pioneer or top line clarion for a head unit. Subs, speakers and amps are different story though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.