Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a head unit to replace the stock one in my ls. Any good suggestions on a GPS/DVD/CD/MP3 touch screen double din head unit with iphone/ipod integration?

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
check here They have really awesome prices, customer service, etc... Pioneer, Eclipse or Clarion are probably the best brands to go with.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah sonic is great. i was thinking if i am gonna drop about 800 to 1000 on a head unit i might as well get an ipad and do what the dude did on youtube. only problem is the balt's dashes are to small

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
When I have enough saved, I am getting a PIONEER AVIC-X910BT.

It's not the fanciest thing, but it is a good system that is a good value. The AVIC line has one up that is all touchscreen that it a little larger, but its just about all the same features (plus one or two) but costs $300 more...so I'm settling with the x910bt. good luck

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I got a Pioneer AVH-4100DVD in my car. It's touch screen, and has Ipod integration on it. Pretty nice deck too.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

It's not the fanciest thing, but it is a good system that is a good value. The AVIC line has one up that is all touchscreen that it a little larger, but its just about all the same features (plus one or two) but costs $300 more...so I'm settling with the x910bt. good luck
just backing down from my suggestion. to ad hd radio...$100, to add xm, another $100, it's just "ready" not actually capable.

let us know what you get and what you think.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I am getting one of the Pioneer units next year with taxes. Still unsure if the money is worth it come resell time though.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I am getting one of the Pioneer units next year with taxes. Still unsure if the money is worth it come resell time though.
not likely, that's why you take it out and replace with stock. and offer to "upgrade to this w/ nav unit for $x" if you sell via private party) lol

·
Registered
992 Posts

This guy knows what hes talking about. I've had the pioneer avic-d3 that was great then i upgraded to the avic f900bt and its awesome. cost around $800 but it will wipe your ass if you ask it too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.