Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be beneficial to get a sunroof installed if in knew someone to get it done for cheap and not leak? is it worth it

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I prefer A/C. I have a sunroof and never use it.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I love mine and I think the styling bodes well with the rest of the car. I would if I were u and could get a good price.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i know a friend who's dad does that and said she could get mine done for under 500$ if i go down to orangeville in ontario and get it done there, cuz she told me her dad did there suv and hasn't leaked and its been on for 2 years now (only reason i can get that prices because i know the father and really good friends with her daughter ) sometimes it pays to have friends that are girls ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
it always pays to have friends that are girld :D one way, or the other hehe

Oooo im in ontario lol. any chance i could convince you maybe this summer to convince him to do it for me :D

...can i be friends with this girl LMFAO

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Ooo would be a 4 hr drive, :D id do it. btw where in ontario are you. north of orangeville? im in windsor

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it always pays to have friends that are girld :D one way, or the other hehe

Oooo im in ontario lol. any chance i could convince you maybe this summer to convince him to do it for me :D

...can i be friends with this girl LMFAO

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Ooo would be a 4 hr drive, :D id do it. btw where in ontario are you. north of orangeville? im in windsor
sault ste marie....10 hours away from windsor

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Although costly, parties with all girls get very interesting!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
hehe i learned this one the nice way :D

the reason you might be coming there and the reason she wants you to come there are usually two very different things :D

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
There is a "nice" way to learn things with women? Aparently I should have grown up in Canada eh?

·
Registered
183 Posts
haha yup. just was a pleasant surprise :D ive learned thatone the hard way too lol

go there for sume "Fun" ...all she wants to do is make out :cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.