Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone newbie from South Carolina here, Im 16
and will be driving a 07 LS Cobalt soon thanks to my dad who is trying to get his credit back on track from my previous car (07 Elantra) and my brother's car (Mazda6) currently hunting for a job to help with car payments but I do have some cosmetic mods in mind =)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Where in SC do you live ? I lived in Myrtle Bach while i was goin to coastal last year. And you can Debadge the car and remove the strips off your doors for starters as a free mod.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Next i would tint it. You would be suprised how much of a difference it will make with that sun down there. Although in those pics the car already looks like its tinted. And BEAMER your not that far. My old roomate lived at Indian Trail. Im moving to Charolette late October. Were gona have to meet up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol oh yeah I forgot to post my current ride I hope to retire for the sake of gas money

I doubt I will tint it darker, I love the sun a miss the sunroof

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Original paint color, white wall tires, 100% original interior =P 1985 Dodge Diplomat w/Chrysler Fifth Avenue front end

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
its probably going to go back into my step dad' shop and he will probably sell for 10x more than he paid for it...but it might stay around if there is a "mishap" with the cobalt's outrageous car payment

anyway im probably gone for tonight, got a MacroEconomics exam I am destined to fail bright and early tomorrow.
Thanks for the welcomes and I will be posting more one my wallet gets in check =D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to YC

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.