Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well its come eventually. My supercharger needs to go on at somepoint. I am going to start April 30, and have until Sunday May 2 to get it done. If you are in, let me know. PM me if you seriously want to come and help. I'm bringing beer for this as well. Nothing better or more american than installing a device on your American car that is for the sole purpose of horsepower and drinking beer while doing it.
1. camo - Jared
2. xfe - Mike
3. fox - Chris
4. pyschocam - Chad
5. shink - Kyle
6. mp81 - Kyle - should come
7. soundbalt - Scott

Build we be able to be seen live via webcam.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/foximus-motorsports#

·
Registered
745 Posts
yeah i was gonna say hopefully you dont plan on being in your garage unless youre an expert tuner lol. ive never worked on anything sc/tc, but i know all the components and how things are supposed to be, so i might be of some sort of help, if not an excellent spectator!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Id be down, I will be on vacation at this time line too. I think or am sure you have most of your parts, but i have fuel injectors and a harness if you need one.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Id be down, I will be on vacation at this time line too. I think or am sure you have most of your parts, but i have fuel injectors and a harness if you need one.
i have some, check my build thread in the engine mod section

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

shink if you wanna come down to PA that would be sweet
Jared, I can ask Chris if he's up for it...you know great that would be.
yes that would be great if we could use chris;s place again, i'd take you guys out for drinks then, I hope he would be up for it cause other wise the option is to work at my house at IUP with less than par tools and such

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Jared I would be down for coming to help, let me know your address and a for sure set date of when this is happening, looks like april 30th, just want to make sure

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.