1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I've got a supercharger from an 07 on my 06 2.2

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
yeah thats how most people do it. granted theres A LOT more than just slapping on a S/C and re-doing some belts.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Prooooffff is in the puddin!

But yeea, you gotta swap a bunch of different stuff, get a tune, heat exchanger, fuel injectors etc etc etc. But it definitely is do-able. The general sensis I'm getting for cost is about $2500 when all is said and done. Unless you can find a killer deal like I did :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey rocket, post a pic of how you got your intake running? i was wondering about where somebody would put it if they S/Ced a 2.2

·
Registered
23 Posts
Prooooffff is in the puddin!

But yeea, you gotta swap a bunch of different stuff, get a tune, heat exchanger, fuel injectors etc etc etc. But it definitely is do-able. The general sensis I'm getting for cost is about $2500 when all is said and done. Unless you can find a killer deal like I did :)
is that yours????

·
Registered
464 Posts
How I got my intake running? What do you mean?

And yes it is mine.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

And yes it is mine.
well where'd you put the intake at since its on the other side of the car now?

·
Registered
23 Posts

And yes it is mine.
did a guy in the Navy by the name of rob tune your car?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'd say the fuel injector splicing is the only part I wouldn't care to do...I'd have no qualms about installing the intake manifold, s/c, or any of the other parts...I just don't like the idea of splicing the factory harness with lsj injectors.

I so want to do this...someone has a nearly complete setup for $1000. I'd have to go buy a few things, but no big deal. I'm debating on it. I really need struts/shocks, brake pads, rotors, ss lines, and a rear sway first though. And a header/dp to finish my exhaust.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.