Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I found this one website where it looks legit,but maybe you guys have heard about this or not,here is the link to the site Electric Superchargers

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ok so I found this one website where it looks legit,but maybe you guys have heard about this or not,here is the link to the site Electric Superchargers
the one i bought(which wasnt from them) was total bull. i would be hesitant, how much are they asking?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100 dollars for it haha

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true but supposingly they're throwing in a boost gauge for free and a ecu

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
There's that old addage

If it's too good to be true it probably isn't...........

Just do a little research before buying. Don't believe what the seller is saying find out through other sources. Here are a few to consider.

Amazon.com: Supercharged! Design, Testing and Installation of Supercharger Systems: Corky Bell: Books

Amazon.com: Supercharging, Turbocharging and Nitrous Oxide Performance (Motorbooks Workshop): Earl Davis,Diane Davis: Books

courtisey of IMADreamer

·
Registered
673 Posts
in response to the thread title alone "supposedly" well "supposedly those resistor chips work" but they don't.

If you want FI save the money and do it correctly.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats why I would rather get a rebuilt eaton m62 then for 900 dollars

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah but you figure a cheaper route to so call supercharge the vehicle:p

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
looks like something that would be on a riced out honda

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey CobaltKrazy doesn't have 50 million stickers on his vehicle so a thief can steal his audio equipment just like ricers would,plus he is driving a SS,not some lame Honda CRX with V-takk and a terrible wing and body kit that looks all retarded not painted.

·
Registered
284 Posts
those electric things dont even work anyway

·
Banned
161 Posts
Hey CobaltKrazy doesn't have 50 million stickers on his vehicle so a thief can steal his audio equipment just like ricers would,plus he is driving a SS,not some lame Honda CRX with V-takk and a terrible wing and body kit that looks all retarded not painted.
no its got big ol wing on it, it looks completely retarded

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
no its got big ol wing on it, it looks completely retarded
hey bud, if you only signed on this site to attack people, i, and others, would much appreciate it if you just left the forums. That big ol wing has gotten me some good remarks from people, and is what made my car stand out from all the tuners here. Everyone here has the clean shaven look, no wings, low profile, mid ride body kits, tint. I wanted to be different, but it doesnt matter now, that balt may soon be no longer :(

cobaltkrazy added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Wow. Low blow man. Way to be a douche.
I appreciate all the help you guys, some people just dont realize they dont have to like it, cause they dont live with it, it's the owner's taste, and that's that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.