Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's been a while sine my last post, went to las vegas las week, blew a tire in my way back home by the way never go to a vacation without checking your tires, wheels balance etc anyways that was just straight hell, now just because of that incident and she took it in a good way and brought me back home got a loan a got her new shoes....:laugh:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good what % tint do you have?
5% just rear windows c't do anything about thre front ones:(

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

They look good, but did you really get a loan to buy rimz?
from a friend wasn't that much about a K and not interest fee!!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

They look good, but did you really get a loan to buy rimz?
ho and maybe not the right thread but totally beat your trip record of MPG!!! and can prove it:noworry:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw that post, and rolling the car down a hill really does not count... lol
DAMN IT! my chihuaha made do it man!!:laugh: but a did get pretty good MPG driving all the way to las vegas about 42 driving at 75

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Dude, you are such a riot. You have been away too long.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

That is good mpg. I have always wanted to drive my balt out west in that warm dry less dense air. It's awesome for mpg.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Looks insanely good man!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks insanely good man!
thanks and I'm really bad a t taking pictures they don't make justice to the way it looks I think upgrading wheels it's the best mod on the looks of a car, when you got the cash of course or in my case a friend you can borrow money from:blink1:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damnit man! those look sick as helllll!
thank G!!!!!!!! that means a lot:blink1: and almost got thesame style at yours since I like the way your car stands with those black chrome lip but I wanted to have something to define my own car's style:noworry:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
how bout this?

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

thank G!!!!!!!! that means a lot:blink1: and almost got thesame style at yours since I like the way your car stands with those black chrome lip but I wanted to have something to define my own car's style:noworry:
your rims are waaaay better than mine and all of the black with chrome lip rims out there.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how bout this?

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

your rims are waaaay better than mine and all of the black with chrome lip rims out there.
well I'm glad I chose those over the black ones

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
how bout this?

No offense to op but I like ur rims better gbalt.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.