Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hate to tell you but It seems you want us to guess what type of Cobalt you have.
Make it easier on your self and others and say what year model and a few more details.
Let us know what you did or had performed and by whom. Give the community enough info to start to help you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well its a 2009 chevy cobalt LS 2.2 Liter 4 door Gray. The engine was replaced, the radiator was replaced as well as the battery but I believe the battery is dead now, I had the starter tested which was good, I have read some things about theft protection or something along those lines. But the fan turns but wont fire. I do not know much about cars so I am not even sure why it wont start or turn over completely upon trying to start the car.
Thanks for replying by the way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well its a 2009 chevy cobalt LS 2.2 Liter 4 door Gray. The engine was replaced, the radiator was replaced as well as the battery but I believe the battery is dead now, I had the starter tested which was good, I have read some things about theft protection or something along those lines. But the fan turns but wont fire. I do not know much about cars so I am not even sure why it wont start or turn over completely upon trying to start the car.
Thanks for replying by the way.
Trickle charge the battery, or try and jump start it. Did you get it figured out yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts