Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
Before I add any other parts I want to do Rear sway bar because of the new springs, but if I find a good deal on front and rear bars ill just do that

Are all rear sway bars the type that bolt on under the hub, or are the all different type of bars. (want the ones that go under the hub) =]

Throw some brands out cuz im searching for them, or if you know any deals right now, links would be awesome.

I already ordered New Sway Bar Links due to the fact that the passenger side was bent due to a small collision. Fixed all of it but the links

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Oh, and I don't know if they still are. But when I ordered my rear sway bar, it was on backorder for like 3 months...That's from Eibach though, maybe where you ordered from has them in stock already. Plus I ordered them separately because I didn't have the money at once. So that might not have helped.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol....if ya don't mind me asking were'd ya get them
auto parts warehouse.
then used a -$20 coupon i found on the web.
free shipping

legit company, hopefully they don't lag on sending them out.
with tax it came out to 277 which isnt bad at all for eibach

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, and I don't know if they still are. But when I ordered my rear sway bar, it was on backorder for like 3 months...That's from Eibach though, maybe where you ordered from has them in stock already. Plus I ordered them separately because I didn't have the money at once. So that might not have helped.
their site said in stock. but im going to call them tomorrow and make sure they dont have them back ordered or else im getting them from another place.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kool man sounds good
yeah no prob bud, and i found out what was the noise coming from. the springs them selves
i did get a buddy in the car to turn the wheels while i scoped them out

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.