Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if there is already a group in SWPA area but i was trying to see if we can get enough people to join up somewhere this spring or summer on a nice day and maybe go for a nice cruise. if your in the SWPA area, or even live in the vicinity of pittsburgh (ohio area, west virginia area, maryland area) and you want to come out and join us, im sure no one will mind. lets get something going, lets brainstorm some stuff and get out there.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I'll need early notification too. But I am down. We could go for a cruise and maybe rent a place to do something.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Like a hotel room? No tell motels lol

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

My wife isn't into orgy. Sorry I'll have to pass...

Wow. She's so selfish.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we can always figure out something to do, maybe rent some cabins or something a take a weekend lol, ill definitely give some notice though cause i travel a lot for work and will have to request off as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol anytime, that would be cool, we got a couple people we just have to figure a good time out and hope everyone is able to make it.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Haha as long as it's not in June or the second half of may I should be able to make it, maybe even the end of June but I'm already taking off almost a whole week the first weekend of june

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we can talk about it more and what would be a good time for everyone, im going to be busy a lot this summer for business like always. just let me know when would be best for everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yeah July is great for me. I will have another ss by then for sure(probably only 2-3 months from now) and my birthday is the 20th and I have a bunch of vacation time

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
yeah, but then we would all have to go to canada....... im not allowed to go to canada....

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

i would have about a 7 hour drive to pittsburg, but at least you can meet up with people along the way.... im sure you could ride down and cruise with andrew for most of the way if he goes... doesn't seem to really be any other members between me and pittsburg though that are on much anyways

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Lol it's a pretty long drive.. but I plan on taking a road trip this summer. So maybe if it plays out right we can all go on a small trip towards the north so you guys can have company driving back.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.