Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to be purchasing a new system for my car as soon as my tax return is deposited, and found a couple of sytems that caught my eye, i just wanted to know if anyone knows where else i could look for one for price range between $200-$300 tops

·
Registered
485 Posts
i'm going to be purchasing a new system for my car as soon as my tax return is deposited, and found a couple of sytems that caught my eye, i just wanted to know if anyone knows where else i could look for one for price range between $200-$300 tops
My suggestion is to just save your money and buy a nicer one. A $200 to $300 system probably isn't going to sound that great or last that long IMO

·
Registered
90 Posts
I dont know what it puts out offhand, I'd guess 40w/channel.

Of course the stock head unit wont push an 800w anything, there isnt a head unit out there that will, youll need an amp( a serious one) to get to 800w if thats the number in your head. And maybe do a little more resaerch and see what kind results guys get with much less power than that, a true 800watts is a LOT of fuggin juice, at 14volts thats over 57amps! I am pretty much sure a competition level 100watt system would blow your mind at how it sounds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.