Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my friend has a cobalt ss/sc but he THINKS its a good idea to put tint outside of the tail light cover and i waz just wondering if this is a good idea or not???? becouse the light shows but he just doesnt wanna waste money...thanks peace:cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
niteshade would be the better option...but i think justmiller has his sedan tails with 5% tint...ask him what he did and how they are holding up, etc

·
Registered
89 Posts
i tinted mine in the paint booth they look so good ill get some pics up her

raptor6788 added 12 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

raptor6788 added 18 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I used 5% tint on mine and i love they way they look...my only complaint is my third break light got a weird dent when heat got trapped bc I put tint over the sealing area, But i still love them, its hardly noticable. It was only 15 bucks and took maybe an hr to install without the worry of coating/drying/smudging/waiting

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and is there any how to's on how to take of the tail lights kuz thats the problem im having right now AND THATS FOR ALL THE PICS GUYS I THINK MINE IS GOING TO COME OUT THE SAME AS COBALTIMORE ITS THE SAME COLOR AND EVERYTHING LIKE MINE SO THANKS AND TELL ME IF THERE IS A HOW TO ON THIS PLZ PEACE

OO YEAH and how girl man lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haha thanks....

ps ryan your a **** hah jk

·
Registered
165 Posts
in direct sunlight yes, otherwise...i havent had anyone yell at me yet and ive had it on for almost a yr

·
Registered
314 Posts
on my 02 Ram that i traded in i had the tails and 3rd professionally tinted...i think it cost right around 200 or so but i got a 100 back in a core refund when i gave him my stockers...company is called unique coatings...i can get the phone # if you guys really want me too...he is a part of another forum im on

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.