Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get some nice l.e.d. tail lights? I hate the boring stock ones.. I have a 2007 sedan.. & I don't like the ones on Ebay either.. lol..:unsure:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
I got some IPCW off of Ebay and they look pretty good. Sad thing, there is not htat much of a choice for us Sedan people.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Are LED's plug and play or do we have to install a resistor in line to prevent hyper flash turn signals? I'd imagine that the Cobalt has an electronic flasher to prevent hyper flashing?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Are LED's plug and play or do we have to install a resistor in line to prevent hyper flash turn signals? I'd imagine that the Cobalt has an electronic flasher to prevent hyper flashing?
The ones that i bought are just plug n play. I love mine

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
There are a few other places, but they are EXPENSIVE!!! and hard to find even by googling. Abd those places seldom have pics, so you do not know what you are getting.
About 90 percent of vehicles (even older vehicles) will hyper flash when you install LEDs or have burnt out bulb. It is a warning device to let you know(if you know what to look for) that you have an issue with the bulbs.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
here's the ones I got, they have several options. I love mine!!!
05-07 Chevy Cobalt 2dr LED Tail Lights Smoke Red (pair)

a couple real life pics for you

I had to use ballast resistors to run mine but it is really easy. Just PM me or something if you have questions about them.

·
Registered
821 Posts
ipcw for a few sedan LED tails.

*just plug n play with these

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
every taillight i see fa a cobalt is fo a coupe. maybe 1 set fo a sedan. just do it yourself and make whatev style ya want bud. im sure alotta people on here had done it, i think hailcesar has done his headlights, not much diff with the sedan tails. might ask fo advice.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Going to tint my I have the same tails as Killarowa, he has some pics on here of the tails.

Another thing people, lets try to pay attention to the thread and details of the thread. The OP is not a "Bud" but a female.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.