Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Rust Oleum Lens tint and my buddy Jim.... the rattle can pro ha ha.... I now have tinted tails and an eyelid which by the way I absolutely love!! Third brake light is next weekend!!!!! :bigsmile: Sorry she is dirty been raining on my days off :sad:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks great...I need to get some eyelids lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
looks good im debating to tint my led tails

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sorry for taking so long to write back. Everything is custom.... here are some pics before and some more after. The eyelids are a thing with my buddies. We all have eyelids on our cars since we live in such a small town.. Population around 6k.... since we have a Wal-Mart and a Home Depot ha ha.... I love the eyelids cuz no one else will have them. I have already have people asking me where I got the eyelids and the taillights and reverse bulb at! Truly that makes me feel like a thousand bucks ha ha!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rust Oleum Tint Spray Its 15 bucks at Auto Zone!

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Dam n thats a great idea to do eyelids i never thought of that. Its alot better then pying like 100 bucks for them lol good work

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great!
Next step, remove the god awful plate in the front and tip and paint the back exhaust or replace it lol.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
did you just tape it off? i would love to see a how to. (;
I got Pictures up on how we taped them off

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Looks great!
Next step, remove the god awful plate in the front and tip and paint the back exhaust or replace it lol.
Yeah the plate will be off very soon!!! And I want to replace the exhaust but funds are very low right now! Soon though!!

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Thanks guys! You just don't know how many people ask me about the lights in general!! Wait to my 12k's come in!!!!! My buddy Jim is really the rattle can pro!! Honestly what a great friend to have!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.