Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would give you guys a heads up - I do have several take off front and rear bumper covers in stock all in mint condition at some very good prices. I'm not planning on marketing these on my website because the cost of shipping them (Usually around $150 to a freight terminal) kills it. But if your are in lower Michigan (below Gaylord) I can get it to any shop or automotive commercial business at no extra charge, or if you were local we do offer free pickup. Any Michigan in state purchases would be subject to 6% sales tax.

I have available:
Rear bumper covers for:
05-08 LT Coupe
05-09 LS Coupe
08 LT Sedan
09 LT Coupe without sport package
In Yellow, Silver, Black, and Primer.
Looks like list for a new one is $488, your price is $200.

Front bumper covers for:
06-08 Cobalt SS appearance non supercharged model
08 Cobalt Sport
09 Cobalt LT With sports appearance package option TV5
In Black, Yellow, Victory Red, Sport Red.
Looks like list for a new one is $348, your price is $200

If anyone is interested, PM me or call 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167 and ask for Blake.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
selling from Ohio and not willing to ship?? Yea good luck with that one

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need some in Stealth Grey Metallic!!!!!! Just sayin....
Unfortuantly, I don't get to pick the colors. They are what they are.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

So you will not ship?
I'll ship, but it's expensive. These are too big for UPS so I would have to put them onto a freight truck. In many cases by the time I sell you the bumper and you pay the freight, it's more than buying a new bumper and having it painted. If you want me to get a quote for shipping, PM me your zip code.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

selling from Ohio and not willing to ship?? Yea good luck with that one
We're in Michigan, and we absolutly will ship anything anywhere in the world. The problem is that the price of the part plus the price of shipping is more than a new part, so I really don't think anyone will want to buy one from me if they can't pick it up. We've tried to UPS these before, they reject them.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
do you guys have a 06 SS/SC front bumper cover in Laser Blue metallic?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I just found out I can ship these to a greyhound terminal for $80.
You can use:
Greyhound.com : Locations : Locations by State
To locate your nearest greyhound terminal.
if you guys manage to have an ink slate metallic 08 sedan bumper ill take it off your hands like that lol, but ill probably just take a black one cuz ill end up doing the evo mod anyway:suspicious: less paint:amuse:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
how much for a laser blue SS/NA front bumper and a SS Sedan rear bumper?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.