·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'll take one, if not 2

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good guys... the magic number is 20... So far on facebook its gotten a few likes through out the pages, but nothing else yet.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
No CSS post?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I posted one on CSS, they might have locked it or got rid of it, since I'm not a vendor lol. You know how the rules are over there. If your in the good ol' boy club, anything goes, but if not, like my self, the most minor of things will get it locked/deleted.... I got a warning from them in my inbox about trying to sell shirts and if I want to I have to become a vendor. Also says if I violate this rule again I will be banned for a week. LMAO that place is bananas.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no if we don't get 20 orders, you don't get charged. It might show up right now as a charge on your bank statement, but if the sale doesn't reach its goal or get close to it, it will reverse the charge.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

We've got 4 out of 20 so far.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're at 10... with 7 days to go. Hopefully we can make it to 20. Also there is an HHR version that I added today, and within a few hours they had 13 reserved. I still haven't reserved mine yet, I'm trying to hold out a little bit to see if I need to end up ordering more then 1.

If there are any HHR guys that want one here is the HHR version.
The #teamrecall HHR T-Shirt | Teespring

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I posted one on CSS, they might have locked it or got rid of it, since I'm not a vendor lol. You know how the rules are over there. If your in the good ol' boy club, anything goes, but if not, like my self, the most minor of things will get it locked/deleted.... I got a warning from them in my inbox about trying to sell shirts and if I want to I have to become a vendor. Also says if I violate this rule again I will be banned for a week. LMAO that place is bananas.
Don't be surprised. The 'SS' in CSS doesn't stand for Super Sport after all.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The cobalt version of the shirt is stuck at 13. The HHR version met the goal of 20 in less then 30 hours.... I still have to order mine, so that's 14. I'll order 2 if I have to so we need at least 5 more people to get in on this. I've shared it with all the groups on face book that I am part of, If you guys are part of one that I am not, share it with them too.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We're at 18. 2 more and its set. The HHR guys are at 21.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'll be ordering this weekend so it'll definitely go through

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We're at 19. I ordered one. We should be good on this. We've been slowly getting people. 4 days and 1 person... I have faith.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.