Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright im looking for some suggestions with techno, cuz idk much about it. some ppl i like so far are basshunter, dj tiesto, and armin van buuren which are all pretty typical ppl. i like the really upbeat kind of stuff though, w/ some good bass in it. any suggestions would be AWESOME, cuz im totally new to this genre.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
pretty rave girl, i forget who its by but search it. ****in love that song lol...damn you now i gotta open up itunes and listen

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha ok ill check it out

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

that sounds almost identical to the beat of basshunter - all i ever wanted

btw u should check out "all i ever wanted" and "dota" by basshunter if u like that song

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
haha ok ill check it out

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

that sounds almost identical to the beat of basshunter - all i ever wanted

btw u should check out "all i ever wanted" and "dota" by basshunter if u like that song
yeah it sounds pretty much just like it. i've got those songs lol.

see if you can find "inside you" by Dj Mangoo.
ecstasy and get high are some good ones for when you're wanting to chill out. they're by ATB

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
vinylshakerz, global deejays, benny benassi, da rude, daft punk are just some i know of

global deejays are made good any of their songs and vinylshakerz one night in Bangkok is made good

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
well it depends on what you are looking to listen to. do you want something all fast and in your face like hardcore or hard house or do you want something kinda down tempo with alot of bass like dub step or glitch? as for me, im a fan of glitch mob, reid speed, these are podcast on itunes DCR, temporal fusion, drum and bass arena, techtronic sound and a few others. as for Dj's look for jen lasher, reid speed, tiesto, pretty lights, dieselboy, ale filedmen just to name a few.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it depends on what you are looking to listen to. do you want something all fast and in your face like hardcore or hard house or do you want something kinda down tempo with alot of bass like dub step or glitch? as for me, im a fan of glitch mob, reid speed, these are podcast on itunes DCR, temporal fusion, drum and bass arena, techtronic sound and a few others. as for Dj's look for jen lasher, reid speed, tiesto, pretty lights, dieselboy, ale filedmen just to name a few.
ummm wat? lol u gotta dumb down that stuff for me

are the red sub-genres and the blue artists?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haaa!!! I did not know people still listened to techno.

Nothing wrong with it, I just thought it died in the 90's
well actually i used wikipedia and realized its not actually techno that i like lol. i like the trance and eurodance stuff

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Techno:

House
Trance
Club
Electronica
Etc....

Some I like-

Robert Miles- Children
Jus Jack- Smoke
Deadmau5 Ft. Rob Swire- Ghosts N Stuff
Josh Gabriel- Deep Down (love this)
Ron Reeser Ft. Myah- Everything (this too)
Cybersutra- I Believe
Dj Tiesto- I will be here
Jes- Imagination
Carefree- Broken Strings
Flanders- Behind Callea mix
Nina Sky- Beautiful People
Dj Sammy- Castles in the Sky, Heaven
Dj Alice- Better Off Alone (classic hit)
DHT- Listen to your heart
Guru Josh Project- Infinity
Kim Leoni- Medecine
Robin S.- Show me love (another awesome classic)
Bomfunk MC's- Freestyler (Old school punk techno/rock)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Atari Teen Riot - Speed

It's a good song...it's the song in Tokyo Drift during his first race in Tokyo...
It's pretty sweet...kinda techno...pretty bassy

·
Registered
667 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.