Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i was bored so i went the the junk yard and only found the carbon fiber dash trim from a G5-spent $15. then went to NAPA and had a can of paint made- $12. I painted the center console and debadged her and gave her a bath. She's an '09 base model LS 5spd, XFE, So far mods include custom intake, debadged, painted console and mirror caps, and also removed air silencer

Please tell me what you think. o bye the way she only has 800 miles on her

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looking good! Anyway to get another, close up motor shot soon? I am interested in your intake.

Keep up the good work!

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i plan to drop it after winter i was thinking eibach or ksports and some wheels and an exhaust.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good, nice and clean. Just wondering tho, doesn't modifying an xfe defeat its purpose?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i didn't buy it for the "xfe" tag. i bought it cause its a stick. and anyway what i did to the intake really didn't hurt it. i think it actually help because if you think about it the engine is actually getting more air directly to the engine so.. think about it.
-----Added 19 Oct 2008 at 11:43:26-----
pittsburgh area

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow...there is a few from pgh area on here....im bout 40 miles south of pgh
-----Added 19 Oct 2008 at 12:17:01-----
that 90 degree elbow from pep boys...is that the plastic one from (i cant spell it) spectre performance?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya it is the plastic one but it works untill i get money for a full CAI. and believe me it works. and the air silencer is gone so a really kool sound.

·
Banned
384 Posts
By modifying your car you are actually making it even a better investment.

the price of ethanol is cheaper than gas, so getting a couple more mpgs is nice.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got a question for you guys(or girls) what the heck is that antenna on the roof of my car is that for the XM radio or the ON STAR and is the a hole if i take it off because that thing is hidious

·
Registered
50 Posts
It is for your xm, and yes there is a hole under it for the wires.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.