Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these in yesterday I think it looks pretty good.

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

This thread was made possible and for Cody P. by the way haha

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
haha I like the facebook sticker, now just go supercharged or something and get the intel inside or something... I think that one applies/

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No stance but I'm going to in the next 2 weeks. I was ordering them so thought I would put it on for now.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i feel like theres a virus on YC with this jdm look and stance shit...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it is not the JDM virus. I just thought they looked good so I threw it on. Nothing on my car is JDM. I had a sticker with the symbol of a rice bowl with a cross through it, but it ended up being wayy to big. So gotta order a smaller one lol.

·
Registered
810 Posts
the sticker thing is jdm...

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No it's not. If I put stickers on my laptop now it's JDM?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still don't understand but it's cool. Just different tastes i suppose. I just don't consider it that.

·
Registered
810 Posts
its a jdm taste.. nothing wrong with that

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
its done tastefully but im done with the whole sticker thing myself... i had a few, and slowly but surely they are coming off as time goes on. The car looks so much cleaner without them. You may like them now but im doubting they will last longer than a year lol (+ they fade n shit like that)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I think ur shocker sticker is backwards or upside down or something... I just tried imitating the motion in ur stickers direction... deffinatly not good :laugh:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.