Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha, so i walked into a GM dealership today, and made it blatantly obvious that didnt want to buy, i just wanted to try.

Long story short, when the first shipments of TC's show up at that dealership, i am first in line for a test drive:D

PS: they know about the synchro probs with the balt, and agree that GM should do a recall

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't think I would be holdin' my breath waiting on THAT call.. LOL..
Rofl agreed. Dont you know dealships? they tell you nothing but bullshit.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The owner of my dealership said to me about the new turbo cobalt "I'm not going to even order one, had you not bought your SC we'd still be stuck with it on the lot." LOL

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I may go back to my dealer when they get them, being the dealer they are I am sure they well have a couple for sure. They had atleast 4 SC's everytime I went when I still had my LS until the day I wanted to try a trade for an SC, than they just had 1 w/ extra stuff added cause it sat there longer than expected. Now my LS is still sitting there from what I gather, I figured w/ the projectors, black cat gauges, and wheels and great tires it would be taken pretty quick, especially since it looks brand new. Maybe I can get the g/f to get it haha.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rofl agreed. Dont you know dealships? they tell you nothing but bullshit.
they said the cobalt was a good, reliable car..........HA!!! i told them the problems i had, and their jaws dropped

i have their card, and i can call in a few months

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.