Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And holy $%#t that b&*^h hauls!! Steppin on it and already at 45mph in 2 seconds. GM did a smart move by dropping a 300hp LFX 3.6L/6-speeder despite the old W-body but I like the design. Guess what's my next car? :bigsmile: I just want good passing power not that I want a Ferrari.

Oh yeah, the new 2014 design rocks but 4 bangers for choices are a turn off lol.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just got issues a new 2012 as a work ride... Very nice! Did a little smoozin' to get one that was Imperial Blue... to match my Cobalt!

·
Registered
563 Posts
it had a 3.6L 6cyl? i wonder how the 8 is

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
do they still have that amazingly annoying throttle lag?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes unfortunately, Typical torque mgmt. Not much for bolt-ons but a tunes all you need. Trifecta so far doesn't offer tuning for this LFX it's mostly for the Camaro.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Just for giggles I for some reason decided to rent one for the weekend special from Enterprise for $94. It's an LT with moonroof, spoiler, Onstar. This thing really has power but gas is a little issue (leadfoot lol). Gotta be easy if to achieve 30mpg on this rig.

Overall i'm happy with the payments, insurance and gas on the Balt so she's not going anywhere. I'll keep her til the wheels fall off. Once I get her fully bolted and tuned she's peppy enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.