Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
I want one....
I been looking at them online then I went to a Target and I found them there I was like Omg...

[Insert signature here]

·
Registered
985 Posts
Can you take a pic of the camera and mount and maybe a cideo with it mounted on the inside window? Ive been considering one as a dash cam for a while now.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I Love my gopro hero! Prolly one of the best toys I've bought for my car :D I haven't figured out how much abuse it'll take to knock off that suction cup mount :p I use the roll cage mount with a rubber bushing to mount to the rear view mirror and to get a wider view of the interior get a short bar (I used an old towel rack bar) and drill a few holes to mount it to your headrest with a couple U bolts...here's a quick pic:

I got a cheap tripod from walmart and gutted the head off of it and mounted that on the end, but you can also use a handle bar mount on it...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I'm thinking of redoing this and make it a little longer and instead of holes cut a slot along the length of it so i can adjust it in and out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.