Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I joined the site a few weeks ago and I have been browsing till now. I just got my 09 Cobalt SS/TC Sedan about a month ago and I absolutely love the car. I was not aware that the TC Sedan was so rare till I bought it. I have always owned honda civics, I just sold my black 97 civic coupe and I have a green 98 coupe waiting for me to replace the motor.
What else... I'm 27, I'm from FL but now I live close to Austin if you are in texas and I am a welder. I don't know many people in TX but I'm hoping to maybe make a meet if there is one around.

How do I upload photos?? I know the little yellow icon with the mountain but I don't have pics to a URL

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
:Welcome:

If you ever have any questions, we'll be glad to help!

As PJ says, we're nicer here than the guys at CSS :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You'll have to reload the third one I couldn't fix it. Nice car by the way.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You have to pick the image file for forums.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Should work on your cell also let me check...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Bottom one on your cell...

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If you hit the edit button to the right you will see what the image phrase is suppose to look like.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yep that's what I was selecting. Idk why I'm having a problem lol

And my Internet is going really slow, didn't see my previous post so I posted again. Now I see it

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
What would you need cash for that SS?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to YC. Nice SS sedan, you don't see cars like that everyday. Treat her well and she'll do the same for you.
TY, yea there was only 474 of these made TC from what I've been reading over the last month. It has aftermarket intake and charge pipes, DP and exhaust with a trifecta tune. Idk the exact numbers she is putting down but I'd guess about 310-315hp at the front wheels

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

What would you need cash for that SS?
Are you wanting to make me an offer? Lol I paid cash for it myself

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
It looks similar to mine but yours has the right powertrain.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Try this again. Hear is a dash pic

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Welcome to YC :) you have a really nice cobalt I love that color
Yea I love this color also. It's really good paint too, still like glass when cleaned properly lol I'm not real partial to red but it's not the bright victory red so I can deal and it has grown on me alot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's a sweet SS sedan man, I looked and didn't find any withing 100 miles of the Galveston/Houston area that wasn't beat before I settled on my Lt2 coupe

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.