Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the car back in August 2008 down in Georgia. It had 8900 miles on it

Stock Options (which came with car when bought)
Rear SS Spoiler
5-Speed transmission
Blue Granite paint
Manual Crank windows
Manual doors
No Keyless entry
Hood Scoops (were put on by dealer while car was on the lot)

Exterior

ICW Racing Nakano Rims
Uniroyal's Tiger Paw tires
Custom hood scoops
Bumble Bee Yellow Calipers/Drums
Glass pack exhaust
35% Window tint all around

Interior
Factory white cloth seats
Quint Soundstorm Subs (2 8Inch, 1 10Inch, 2 5X7Inch)
1200watt Insignia amp
Enclosure is custom vented enclosure (I made)

Pictures:

My car:
Old Pictures where the car had its 1st mod (red drums) but other than that here it is when first got it.

Changed drums to white for 2 days and decided I didn't like it.

Changed the drums and calipers to the current bumble bee yellow color

After that I had the windows tinted to 35% all around.

Few Interior shots:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nice balt... U know, i think the yellow goes w/ the blue granite pretty well! I think us Virginians have some awesome nature shots w/ our cars! HAHAHA

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice balt... U know, i think the yellow goes w/ the blue granite pretty well! I think us Virginians have some awesome nature shots w/ our cars! HAHAHA
Thank you. We do have great shots.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where in Virginia do you live?

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Where in Virginia do you live?
The southwestern part... ok, here's how I explain it... lol
You know how VA has 2 humps? The little hump on the left & the big hump on the right (HAHA) well i live at the top of the little hump, cut off a diamond shape from the little tip & that's my county so im right on the KY & WV line, lol... middle of nowhere, but beautiful mountains & looots of nice cars... thats all there is to do around here, build a lowrider, for us anyways, lots of jacked up pickups & redneck types, but its a good place to live, boring, but nice... lol

or i guess i could just say, Buchanan County. HAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh i see. I'm in Bedford county. if that explains anything. About the same thing here as what you have. Rednecks cattle and mountains thats about all....

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Oh i see. I'm in Bedford county. if that explains anything. About the same thing here as what you have. Rednecks cattle and mountains thats about all....
haha, nope, doesnt really tell me much, but you cant be TOO far from me if ur still in the mountains, LOL...we dont have enough open land to have too much cattle, but there's ALOT of places like that in Russell/Tazewell county... no wonder Buchanan County was known as "no man's land" in the Civil War... :S... HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha very true. Well if Lynchburg tells you anything, thats where I am.. I am about 100 miles from Blacksburg

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
working on my car domain right now will post link once i finish

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, Just logged on and saw no one has posted on here. Everyone should check out my cardoimain. That is where I have a lot of pictures showing details of what has been modded on the car. Comments are welcome. But please dont tell me to take the scoops off or to lower it, I'm in college so the mods will be slow.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well, i know something you MIGHT could do... idk if ive already mentioned it or not, or if uve already done it or not, BUT, you could take off those side door strips, it gives it a much cleaner look...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The black strips that are between the windows?... They are taken off but I just don't have pictures of that.... I took them off during a break at school back at home...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm back! Spring Break in a week. Will be updating this page with pictures and everything.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank ya!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes you do. Are you familiar with that area?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
After a few months of not being on here.. I have a few updates. Not much though because still on the College budget but here I go...

De-badged LS off the trunk (pictures don't show)
De-badged GM logo off Passenger side (pictures don't show)
Replaced the quint subs and replaced with Dual Kicker Comp 12's 1300 watts a piece.
Kicker decal to back window (+15 hp)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.