Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread I want you to explain that one particular thing that pisses you off the most in the world.

Example, mine: Well you know how you come to a stop light and you have bums asking for money holding up the lil cardboard sign, well I could see if your like 80 years old and disabled thats fine, yeaaaaa I might spare a dollar for them no biggy. Well then you come to a stop light and then theres teenagers doing it with the card board sign and walking around asking for money, iv had this thought in miy mind so long like "bitch your young, get ah job!!!!!" That shit is sooooooooooo annoying!!! Like theres nothing wrong with you if you can walk in a circle all dam day in 95° weather in the sun I mean wtf, get ah job lazy ass mofo!

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
In this thread I want you to explain that one particular thing that pisses you off the most in the world.

Example, mine: Well you know how you come to a stop light and you have bums asking for money holding up the lil cardboard sign, well I could see if your like 80 years old and disabled thats fine, yeaaaaa I might spare a dollar for them no biggy. Well then you come to a stop light and then theres teenagers doing it with the card board sign and walking around asking for money, iv had this thought in miy mind so long like "bitch your young, get ah job!!!!!" That shit is sooooooooooo annoying!!! Like theres nothing wrong with you if you can walk in a circle all dam day in 95° weather in the sun I mean wtf, get ah job lazy ass mofo!
Lol I'm 17 and work more than 40 hours a week! And there is a guy who does that near my workplace and gas well guys asked him if he'd like a job, starting out at like $15 an hour and he declined. That's some BS!

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I'm 17 and work more than 40 hours a week! And there is a guy who does that near my workplace and gas well guys asked him if he'd like a job, starting out at like $15 an hour and he declined. That's some BS!

What?!! I would of slapped that fool if I was his dad!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
A venting thread is good! Let's just keep it PG not too* many profanity I know we aren't babies

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
What pisses me off is people that can't merge into traffic.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
The worst is easily Manhattan,I try to avoid driving there as much as possible

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I try not to get upset too, but I live in a county full of red necks that have no consideration for anyone else. Lol today I almost got run over (in my car) by a truck that was probably lifted 8 feet. Exaggeration, but still. His headlights were close to my roof! And if I didn't move forward I think he might have monster trucked my car. Now, I do like lifted trucks and all, but around here if your truck is lifted the government must give a secret contract saying you own the road.. cause that's how it seems.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.