Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got out and gave the balt a real bath, not a quick one to just get the stupid salt off. Enjoy!
Ps: sry about the # of pics and quality...im just excited shes clean

Yup...it rained later.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am planning on painting it black in the summer when i redo my bowties...hasnt been warm enough yet, and i bought it chrome bc it was extremly cheap. It is for a ford focus and i paid 5 bucks for it...it gets better signal and is shorter than the avg shorty antenna for the balt that is $25-30.

·
Registered
594 Posts
did you use turtle wax?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks Great!! Can't wait for it to get a little warmer here. but Where did you find a flat spot on the drivers side for the neon tube, if thats what you used???
Right up under the glove box, I used cold cathode tubes

looks absolutely beautiful. love the clean look, but dont you hate when rain is nowhere in the forecast except right after you wash your car? what kind of paint did you use for the dash trim pieces and how much did it cost? nice car though.
Dupli-color "Bahama Blue" $6 a can

Looks good, them bowties looks silver, if they are, nice touch.
They were chrome over the summer but the paint didnt stay very well over the winter so The front one is still semi-chrome and the back has been sanded down, they will be re-done over this summer. Thanks!

love the 2nd to last pic!!
Yeah def one of my favs, thanks!

did you use turtle wax?
No, Once I saw the clouds moving in I said no to waxing....But I use the rainex wash and wax soap and it works wonders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.