Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I'm a loser, and I'm probably one of the last people on earth to do this, but I think this looks sweet! :D

Before:

After:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I know, I'm a loser, and I'm probably one of the last people on earth to do this, but I think this looks sweet! :D
Don't worry, I still haven't done it but I'm thinking about it seeing how cool it looks on your car.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
nice. Mine just snapped off in a car wash one day. So i just have a lil black nub (base of the antenna) eventually i am just gonna run it through my headliner.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
haha, loserish how? I just cut my factory antenna off to about that size, mainly cuz its STUCK! haha
But it looks good! :D
how's the reception with the thing cut off? lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
yea mine went snap when i tried to take it off seems like chevy F***ED up on that one......hey owell thats what my hard drive full of music is for right?

·
Say What again!
6,014 Posts
I love my shorty. =)

·
Registered
185 Posts

Before:

After:
Where did u get urs from? I went to advance and they didn't have 1 I thought I would like but I like urs!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got mine from modernperformance.com

it screwed right on no problem, took me literally ten seconds.. now I just have to repaint the base because it's all faded and the antenna is nice and shiny..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice lol. How long did it take for it to b sent to u?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have the ARK shorty antenna and even though it's way overpriced, I like it more than any of the others I've seen for sale. I bought it because I got a great deal on the STB and Antenna combo...

ARK's is closer to $35 though. A lot of people who go to a short antenna say they have problems with reception...I honestly don't have any problems unless I go up north. I live in a northern suburb of the Twin Cities and if we go out of town (35-50 miles away from home, then I start having reception problems)...the radio towers are all within probably 20-25 miles of our house...in the Twin Cities or just south of the Twin Cities for the most part.

Here's a quick shot I took one day trying some things with my camera:

·
Registered
496 Posts
is the reception up to par w/ the stock antennas?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.