Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Go to ---> ALLDATAdiy.com :: Leading Source of Diagnostic and Repair Information

The price is $26.95 per year if you register online, but you can also purchase the All Data repair guide CD's at Auto Zone. As I recall though, I think they are $2 more in the store, at $28.95.

This software is excellent and I've used it myself for years. Virtually anything you need is listed; repair procedures, estimated repair times, part numbers, factory recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, recommended service intervals, recommended fluid types, capacities, specifications, Service Engine Soon trouble code charts, diagnostic procedures, wiring diagrams, you name it.

I hope this helps everyone out. Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
I didn't realize it was so cheap or I would have been buying this for the last so many years.

·
Registered
611 Posts
My dad uses that at his shop. I thought it would cost more than that though for all the info it has.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for that info!!! :)
My pleasure. The five year subscription price is only $44.95, which works out to only $8.99 a year, or $26.95 for just one year. It's a great deal any way we cut it.

I've been in the automotive industry for about 25 years now and All Data is one of the best online repair guides I have ever seen. Make sure you get the DIY, (Do it Yourself), package, as that is geared for folks working on their own cars and not professional auto centers. The information All Data DIY has is very impressive and comes in handy if you want to work on your own car. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.