Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Login | Facebook

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well cc08, i tried to watch it but my dial up just took too long so i gave up, but i get the idea of what the dude does... or at least i think so, i'd punch a guy in the face if he did that to me :laugh:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
damn that was funny!!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
LMAO, priceless and original :laugh:..

This is the best way to wake up your spouse tho:

Sleeping Prank on Wife Video

:nuts:
holy crap! ew! lol thats so wrong. she like clawed for air. Didnt he get the end of that thing right up his ass when she tried to sit up? lol

First thing that came to mind tho, "Now that's how you get pink eye." lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where the hell you been Eric?!
oh just around out and about hanging out and stuff. also recently my dad just had gastric bypass so i been taking care of him. he's doing very good.
well cc08, i tried to watch it but my dial up just took too long so i gave up, but i get the idea of what the dude does... or at least i think so, i'd punch a guy in the face if he did that to me :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::nuts: i would so do that to you regardless if we were together :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

holy crap! ew! lol thats so wrong. she like clawed for air. Didnt he get the end of that thing right up his ass when she tried to sit up? lol

LMFAO OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts

Im sitting up at my computer at 1:25am and laughing so hard I am crying at this stuff. ROFLMFAO

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
You can thank ebaumsworld.com for me posting this, definitely one of the more bizarre vids I've seen in my life. Sure when I was 7 I used to sneak up on my bro when he was sleeping and do something like that :bigsmile:, but never any funnels involved lmaoo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.