Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was driving home from the gfs house last night and I passed and LT coupe with tags from Virgina...and an LS with tags from Jersey, and it got me thinking, Maybe we could throw together some sort of book or packet of photography with some of the best cobalts resembling each of the 50 states. Maybe even clubs from different states could throw in pictures. It could be taken in front of the welcoming state signs along with license plates...or even in front of places that make the state so great (city, monuments etc.)

Now I dont know, maybe this has been thought of already....but i figured Id bring it up.
Any opinions...Ideas?

·
Registered
284 Posts
sounds like a great idea... i will get a pic asap... once i finish the car... i will get it infront a cow.... and me milkin it haha i live in WI

·
Registered
265 Posts
I live in central Texas, do you have any idea how fara I'd have to drive to get to a state line? J/K There are plenty of well known Texas landmarks... Everyone knows about the Alamo right?... Actually I'm not sure that could be done either... Great idea though man...

·
Registered
594 Posts
oh I live in Illinois about 30 miles from Chicago,I can go and take a picture of my cobalt of a cop holding a gun to a robbers head,or even better a car crash of two idiots with my thumbs up with my cobalt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha Im loving all the ideas! Keep them comming!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live in central Texas, do you have any idea how fara I'd have to drive to get to a state line? J/K There are plenty of well known Texas landmarks... Everyone knows about the Alamo right?... Actually I'm not sure that could be done either... Great idea though man...
Just let me know when and i'm sure i could make a trip to take some pics.

this is a great idea. too bad i need to finish my car first.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think with me holding my thumbs up about the car crash will be a little hard,I see the cop thing being more realistic though,unless I get one of the cops to arrest me and take a picture of me by my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.