Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i havent posted in quite a while, but i was just wondering if there are any California Balt owners here who have installed the Hahn RaceCraft TurboCharger on their cars?? I know they are illegal for the street, but I want to install one some day anyways lol. I would love to hear from others on this or talk to someone who has already done it here and find out how you stay away from getting ticketed with them. I am hoping to start soon on modding my current 07 SS 2.4 Balt for possible show, and/or dragstrip, but would like to drive the car to these events. I have tried looking into supercharging it, but i cant seem to find an entire SC kit to do a complete install for the 2.4. Any info would be helpful, and untill someone writes something guess ill be waiting.

Have a good one,

Deeluke
Bakersfield, CA

P.S. i know i spelt their name wrong in the title, was a mistake lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well I was born in Bakersfield but I'm in Baltimore now..lol
I am fairly new to the Balt game Here is the link to the Hahn kit for your Balt I couldnt really tell you how to stay out of trouble with it lol.

2.4 Cobalt

Oh I think I found site with all the parts you may need to SC it. I'm not 100% sure if it has everything but it may help you.

http://paceperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=127

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for replying Quahogmafia, yeah i was born here as well lol. I have visited the Hahn website before that is why i was asking the question about if anyone in Cali has it on their car, the link to the SC you posted doesnt work for me for some reason.

I would also like to see how many balt owners there are in Bakersfield Cali, i see alot on the road I just wonder if any would be interested in having our own little community gathering of balts or get a balt club going or something, so any "BAKO BALTERS" please get in touch with me.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Deeluke

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No admin, Hahn Racecraft is located in Illinois and they make Turbo kits for the Balts, i am just asking if anyone in Cali has installed their 2.4 Turbo Kit on their cars seeings how the kit is not California street legal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.