Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
thats pretty sweet. might have to try it if I get lowering springs before winter

·
Registered
108 Posts
I actually did that for a short time on the wrx I used to have. It was ok, but not great, covered up some road rash I had. It's very hard to get it to look good unless you have a straight bumper with no curves. Got rear ended & ended up getting the front bumper fixed out of the deal too, didn't put it back on.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
i thought about doing this sometime soon just for the heck of it & maybe trying to color match it when i buy paint to redo my interior... i think it looks pretty good on balts, ive seen a lot (pix) w/ it on... oh well, if it looks like crap its only $10-$20, i'll just take it off... lol... so we shall see....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
thought about doing this to my SS lip so this way it will scrape that thing rather than the paint on my lip

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought about doing this sometime soon just for the heck of it & maybe trying to color match it when i buy paint to redo my interior... i think it looks pretty good on balts, ive seen a lot (pix) w/ it on... oh well, if it looks like crap its only $10-$20, i'll just take it off... lol... so we shall see....
you're redoing your interior soon? what color you thinking of doing it in?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i just did mine black and silver yesterday

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
you're redoing your interior soon? what color you thinking of doing it in?
I'm thinkin about replacing the blue w/ Blue Flash Metallic (same color as my car) but leaving the gunmetal... not sure tho, i like the blue that's in there now, haha... but BFM would look sweet! haha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Theres a few people who do this with the Lincoln LS. They use frost king though I think lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.