• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
That's such a stupid song... And why would they put tsx's and shit in there? They're nice cars. Anyways i'd still rather twinturbo v6 than a v10 or v12. But that's just me and maybe one day I'll change my mind.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Reading the comments is hilarious. That tuner kid is so annoying.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha, I thought it was pretty funny, not to mention the annoying revving sound in the song. Thats the noise that makes Honda's so hated

·
Registered
118 Posts
The song was stupid but I kinda like V-tec engines. Yeah they have no torque, and are slow as shit under 6000 RPMs, but once you get that little engine moving it becomes quite fun.

I drove my friends RSX Type S the other day (did you know they came with BOSE audio system?). Great little car. Only thing I didn't like was when I stepped on the gas the thing went no where until I hit V-tec and the suspension was a bit sloppy.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I severely hated my drive in a type s, yea once vtec kicks in its alright but I knew why I kill alot of them in my balt, I love that instant get up and go too much. I dont want a car I have rev high all the time for like a brief second to have a fun drive.

·
Registered
118 Posts
True. They are really suited for track use where you have enough space to get the revs up and then keep them up there IMHO.

·
Registered
74 Posts
God I remember that song from 2004. It was stupid then, still stupid now. I used to think vtec was the shizznit, but then I grew up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.